Monday, August 27, 2012

Forgive me Bloggers, for I have sinnned!

Hello Blog family!!!

Deepest apologies for the extended amount of time in which I have not blogged. Life has dealt me quite the hand recently. I have been dealing with some issues with my family and my personal life. I have been through the fire and the flood. I have been through the mud recently!! But my Christianity is stronger! I know all things work together for the good of those who love the Lord and have been called according to HIS purpose! Therefore, I am okay. No matter what a situation looks like, no matter how dire that situation, understand that God knows who we are and whom we are to become.
Jeremiah 29:11 declares "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and to give you a hope." Hallelujah!


Today was the first day of in service teacher workweek, but last week I had new teacher trainings and orientations. Its been a whirlwind! My classroom is coming together. I will have some pictures up of the finished product pretty soon, but here go the before pics!


My classroom is supper small and I have hardly any bulletin boards, BUT where there is a will there is a way! I plan on making use of the wall space  You might notice felt on the botton of all the desk feet. Our floors get really scratched up, SO in order to change that I covered the desks. I also thought it may minimalize distractions so that the students wont make a screeching time everytime they move. So far its been amazing as I have been moving the desks around! The updated class will be coming at the end of the week, and I'll see you then!
 
Always Faithful,
 
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment